macProVideo.com
Forums
  • webservant7
    Realtime Chroma Key - like a weather report
    I would like to set up a realtime chroma key with a PowerPoint slideshow for the background and the presenter in the foreground. I'd like to set up three monitors off camera for the presenter to be able to see himself/herself and point to the screen accordingly, like a weather reporter does. One monitor would be stage left, one stage right and one in the audience by the camera so that the presenter could see himself/herself at all times in relationship to the PowerPoint slide. I know in newsrooms they spend big money for this type of setup but I don't have big money. What I have on hand currently (aside from the green screen) is a 13" Macbook Pro, two 11" Macbook Airs, a 21" iMac and an Apple TV which I've been able to set up for Airplay so I can duplicate the screen from one of the Macbooks. I also have a HD USB webcam, a Canon 60D and a digital voice recorder. For software I have FCPX and Chroma Key Live. If anyone could point me in the right direction for the necessary hardware and/or software that would get the job done I would greatly appreciate the help!
  • BenB
    Re: Realtime Chroma Key - like a weather report
    Vee Scope Live may or may not do what you want. Also look in to BoinxTV, Telestream's Wirecast,
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: