macProVideo.com
Forums
  • friction6
    I need to get or make the same iMovie Date/Time Title in FCPX
    Hi guys, I run a Private Investigations agency and I have been using iMovie '11 to edit and timestamp our surveillance video. Since iMovie is 32bit and doesn't have background exporting it is WAY too slow for us and we are moving to FCPX so we could take advantage of quad cores and 32GB of RAM. The problem is that I have no way to Display the Date/Time Stamp contained in the metadata over the video in FCPX (Check the iMovie Date/Time Tittle, that's exactly what I need). The Date/Time must be shown for the full length of the video and must change accordingly. If you know of any Plug-ins, Titles, Generators that could do the trick please let me know. FYI, the Date Time Generator in Motion 5 only displays the CURRENT Date Time, not the one contained in the metadata (date time the video was taken). Since all our video is used in court it should just read the info in the metadata and burn it in the video. Thanks in advance for any help you could give me. JPM
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: I need to get or make the same iMovie Date/Time Ti...
    Hi! I saw this TimeCode reader for FCP X a while back. While I haven't tested it out, this might do what you need...? [url]http://finalcutargentina.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/timecode-reader-gratuito-para-fcpx.html[/url] Hope that helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: