macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cytocau
    the orange bar above the clips
    The orange bar above clips is the indicator if something needs to be rendered or not. In general this works but out of whatever reason not all the times. E.g. currently I had a clip which I retimed using optical flow and a time-ramp. This clip never loosing the orange bar indicator. I even deselect background rendering in the Preferences menu, then rendered the clip manually. So the clip is definitely rendered. It also plays well nevertheless the orange bar does nor disappear. Is this a bug or is it just normal? Or is there anything else to reset or change? Thanks in advance.
  • BenB
    Re: the orange bar above the clips
    When you render be sure you're using Render All (Control-Shift-R) and not Render Selection (Control-R). Render All should remove all render bars. If it is not working that way, I'd ask: 1- What your Timeline settings are. 2- What is the frame size/rate and codec of the clip that has the render bar. That said, if you apply Optical Flow, you have to verify in your Background Tasks that the analysis is completed before it will actually render out. This can take a long time, depending on the clip.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: