macProVideo.com
Forums
  • nazcaman
    FCPX 10.1 update
    Hi all! I'm using 2 different MBP and a single external FW800 HD. I've updated to 10.1 just before Xmas using one of the MacBooks, new Library package was created on the external drive and all seemed well, but now I'm trying to open that Library with another MBP and all I get is empty events folders? While imported media goes somewhere I can't see within FCPX UI? If I look into the Final Cut Pro Library with Finder I can see all the files and original media are there, and there's Updated Projects folder in place, but... cannot open any projects in FCPX! I'm obviously missing a step in opening Library procedure :/ I tried relinking files and all sorts. Anyone could shed some light to this? Many thanks
  • nazcaman
    Re: FCPX 10.1 update
    Very odd :/ it took a reboot of the system and all showed up fine!
  • BenB
    Re: Re: FCPX 10.1 update
    Here's the deal; FCPX doesn't automatically open all Libraries like it did before 10.1. If a Library is not showing up in the Libraries pane, go to File > Open Library, and use the Locate function.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: