macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hysumai
    Cant make full HD blu-ray
    I have a problem burning full HD blu-ray. Its giving me only one option 1280 x 720. I shot the movie in full HD but its only giving me HD option. Does anyone know how to make this setting? Thank you
  • BenB
    Re: Cant make full HD blu-ray
    Um, so, you are burning HD Blu-Ray with an HD file. That makes sense. Not sure what the issue is. 720 is full HD. 1080 is full HD. HD comes in many flavors. I'm going to assume you shot in 1080. Be sure your Project timeline is 1080. Select it in the Browser, go to the Inspector, in the Info section click the "Modify Settings" button. Once footage is in a Timeline, you can change the Frame Size (which you want to do), but not the Frame Rate. I think that is what you're looking for. Change the Project timeline to 1080 to match or footage. Also, verify your original footage was actually shot in 1080.
  • Hysumai
    Hi Ben. I shot video at 1920 x 1080p / 60 fps. I finished my project and I checked in the inspector window and it showed me that everything is correct in the video that the frame size is 1920 x 1080 and the video frame rate is 59.94 but when i sent the project to make a blu ray it showed me in the bottom left corner frame size 1280 x 720 and the frame rate is 59.94. Any advice thank you.
  • BenB
    So, in the Browser, you select the Project, and in the Inspector, in the Info section, it says the Project is 1920. When you use the Share option for Blu Ray, it should be 1920. I'm testing and it seems fine. I'm suspecting you're looking at "clip" properties in the Inspector, not the Project properties in the Inspector.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: