macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cytocau
    sound issue
    Hi there, recently I was working on a kind of clear project in FCPX (10.1.3 and OSX 10.9.4). This project solely exited out of one video and two stereo soundtracks. One soundtrack was music, on the other one was a speaker. During the breaks of the speech I exhanced the music a bit, that the dynamic of the sound kept on a good balance. When I than previewed the project in the timeline I could not hear any of the enhancements. The same happened when I exported the project. Funny though that when I put the playhead of the timeline right before one of the enhancements and let it run, it worked! When I started the project from the beginning, same thing again ... As it is so that this just happend in that project, I exchanged the musictrack. I reloaded it (exactly from the same source) again in the timeline, set the keyframes at exactly at the same places and mixed it. Done - that is the good thing! But I am still wondering what I probably - maybe accidently - did wrong, because somehow for me that doesn´t make any sense!?! Any idea? Thanks in advance.
  • Eric D - CoralVision
    Re: sound issue
    Hi Frank, Not sure what you mean by "enhancements" here - are you just saying you keyframed the audio up during breaks in the speaker? Or are you talking about the built-in "audio enhancements" from the inspector? Keep in mind that these are pretty much toys - you are much better off using audio effects from the bottom-right panel - I seem to have good results using the ones derived from "Logic." Otherwise I have no idea, but I will follow this thread hoping to learn more! Thanks Eric D - CoralVision
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: