macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dorothy
    Final Cut 10.1.3 Subtitles?
    I'd like to add subtitles to my videos. are there any tutorials on this site? I could not find them. I already have .srt files for YouTube and would love to be able to add them. Can you tell me what Caption/Subtitle file types work with Final Cut Pro 10.1.3? Thanks, Dorothy Wallace www.MeetTheLadyBugs.com
  • summerslover
    Re: Re: Final Cut 10.1.3 Subtitles?
    3 Ways to Add Subtitles to MP4 1. Create a new folder. 2. Drag both MP4 video file and SRT subtitle into the same folder. 3. Rename subtitle file as the same name as the video file. 4. Play the video with your media player. Method 2 - Load Subtitles 1. Play your MP4 video file with VLC. 2. Press "Subtitle" on the menu bar and choose "Add Subtitle File". 3. Load subtitle file you've downloaded. Method 3 - Embed Subtitles Permanently Step 1 - Press "Add File" to import MP4 file you want to add subtitle to. Step 2 - Click "T" sign and choose "Add subtitle" to import SRT subtitle you've downloaded. You can make a preview by clicking the window on the left. Step 3 - Select MP4 format in the expanded list of Output Format. Step 4 - Set your destination folder and click "Run" button to start adding subtitle to MP4. Check the whole guide here: [url]http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/add-subtitles-to-mp4.html[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: