macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    sound in photobooth and imovie
    Hi i have a macbook Leopard and i was trying to record a video in imovie using isight, but i didn't get any sound. I tried the same thing in photobooth recording but it didn't work there either. Help please Thanks , Abhi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: sound in photobooth and imovie
    Hi Abhi To record in iMovie you need to select your source recording. For example if you want to use your macbook's internal microphone: Go to System preferences, click on Sound icon. Select the Input tab and select "Internal Microphone". Try recording in iMovie with isight now. It should work ok. As far as i know, Photo booth does not record sound, it just takes photographs. (This is true of OS 10.4.x) Cheers Rounik
  • Logic Ninja
    Thank Rounik, that worked perfectly by the way you can record video in photobooth if you have leopard. there is a new negativestrip icon on bottom left corner, Check it out. Thanks again, Abhi
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:29167]by the way you can record video in photobooth if you have leopard. there is a new negativestrip icon on bottom left corner, Check it out.[/quote] Great! I'm going to be transitioning to Leopard this week. Will check it out. Thanks! Glad it's all working by the way. Cheers Rounik
  • Rachenitsa
    Re: sound in photobooth and imovie...
    Thanks! That worked in both iPhoto and Photo Booth. System Preferences is the key to it all.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: