macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tyvelua
    Multiple movie frames
    Hi, I'm a newbee here, this question may have been asked before, but here goes. Does any one know how to create and play multiple movie frames in imovie?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Multiple movie frames
    Hi zdrum & welcome to the forums! It's not possible to have two movie clips playing on 2 "tracks" simultaneously in iMovie 08. Is that what you mean by multiple frames? If you want to have more than one movie layer (or track) then I'd recommend looking at Final Cut Express or Pro. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Tyvelua
    Thanks Rounik, This sounds like what I wish to do, Basically as an example I would like to have one clip showing someone's feet whilst on another clip, showing the hands on the same screen. I have seen DVD's where multiple frames are simultaneously shown. Hope this makes sense?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi zdrum, I understand you! The reason I was confused is due to the word "Frame". I was thinking of number of frames of video that make one second... Unfortunately, it's not possible to have multiple tracks or layers (or clips) of video in iMovie 08. Final Cut Express can do this easily. Cheers Rounik
  • Tyvelua
    Many thanks Rounik, Much appreciated!
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: