macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gacamia
    Video_TS
    I am new to the forum. This is my first. I got a DVD from a friend with a Video_TS folder containing four files. I am trying to get them burned on a DVD as one continuous file merging all the files. What are the steps need to follow and software do I need? I am using an Intel iMac 20 ins with Logic Studio 8 installed together with all the addons it came with.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Video_TS
    Hi Stingie, Welcome to the forums :-) It sounds like you need to rip the video files (in the Video_TS folder) in order to make them into video files that any video editor (e.g. iMovie) can read, edit and export. Check out this thread: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/video/final-cut-pro&id=12838&sid=#12838[/url] If you need more help, or if it works for you, do let us know! Cheers Rounik
  • Gacamia
    That's it. Thanks very much.
  • FannieJane
    Since iMovie only accepts a couple of formats: MP4, MOV and MOV. the available workaround is to convert (demux) the Video_ts file to a file that iMovie can use. The BDMagic for Mac app can do this... A free tool is MPEG Streamclip.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: