macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Oliver
    Changing Event dates
    Hi, When you import a video that was recorded with the wrong date, how do you change the date in the Event library after? This is probably easy to do, but I just can't figure it out! Thanks in advance. Oliver
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Changing Event dates
    Hi Oliver, It can be done... but at least with iMovie 08 it can't be done directly within iMovie AFAIK. Check out this article (if you are using iMovie 08): [url]http://www.macworld.com/article/136692/2008/11/changeimoviedates.html[/url] If you're using iMovie 09, then let me know :) Rounik
  • Oliver
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for you prompt reply! I'm using iMovie 09, is there an easier way? Thanks. Oliver
  • Oliver
    Hi Rounik, So... any easier way to change event dates in iMovie 09? Cheers, Oliver
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Oliver, Sorry for the delay. I had to take iLife 09 off my machine, so will hopefully get time to reinstall it in the next couple of weeks... In the meantime a colleague suggested the following: - Select the clip (or multiple clips) - Control click on a selected clip. Choose 'Adjust Clip Date and Time...' - Make the changes you need to. (New events will be created based on the dates you enter) I haven't been able to test this out, so do let me know if this works for you. Thanks Rounik
  • Oliver
    Hi Rounik, It works!!! The dates automatically readjusts in the event library once the changes are made in the event window. Thanks again. Oliver PS: I enjoyed your TNT tutorial BTW!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Oliver, Great! Glad it works and that Apple have incorporated this feature into iMovie 09. Thanks for your kind words about my Randomizer cameo TNT :) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: