macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GeedraRob
    Clips Turn Black After Render
    Hi, I'm creating a slide show in iMovie HD 06 using jpg photos. Any that I drag into the timeline turn black after rendering has completed. I can see the clip in the preview pane if I click on it, but otherwise all of my clips appear black. I've restarted iMovie and also started a new project from scratch without success. I'm on a PowerBook G4 running OS 10.4.11. Thanks. R
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Clips Turn Black After Render
    Hi Rob, Welcome to macProVideo forums :) What version of iMovie are you using? iMovie HD 6, or an earlier version? Have you been able to pull in jpgs successfully before? What aspect ratio is your project in iMovie? What size are the pictures you are bringing in? In what app did you edit them? Thanks Rounik
  • GeedraRob
    6.03 This is the first time I have used this version. Not sure of aspect ratio is that the same as frame rate (29.97 fps)? The photos are from a variety of sources ranging from 300K to 2M. They all suffer from the same problem.
  • whitney
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem and I have tried everything!!! Thanks
  • GeedraRob
    No, I was pressed for time so I went back to an earlier version. I would suggest playing around with the preferences to adjust the frame rate or other settings. Good luck.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: