macProVideo.com
Forums
  • iDVD help
    iDVD Encoding issues?
    I have been burning dvds for about three weeks now and have not had issues. As of late every file I try to burn the in the program (iDVD) spends hours encoding just to tell me at the end there was an "error while encoding". It won't tell me why, this happens and I can't seem to get anything to work on it now... Im not sure why. If any one has any opinions I would love to hear them. I would also like to know the names of some other mac programs other than toast and iDVD that I could use to burn dvds and get them to play on any dvd player. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: iDVD Encoding issues?
    Hi It's difficult to know what could be causing the error. Have you tried using different brand of DVD discs? How large is the project you are trying to burn to DVD? in iDVD I beleive you can check this and if it is too large for the discs capacity then you may have to remove some content. DVD Studio Pro is a very good app and only comes bundled with Final Cut Studio. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: