macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Aloisiomac1
    iMovie09 to iDvd
    una volta condiviso il progetto iMovie09 con iDvd se effettuo delle modifiche al filmato come posso comunicare a iDvd senza dover condividerle di nuovo? grazie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: iMovie09 to iDvd
    Ciao Aloisiomac, Dare il benvenuto ai Fori di MacProVideo :) Non è possibile. Lei deve dividere l'iMovie di usare. Ma, che le alterazioni lei desidera fare al DVD? Spero che ciò è utile e spero che lei capisce il mio italiano! Rounik
  • Aloisiomac1
    Once I imported my movie iMovie09 created in iDVD if I find that there are corrections of errors that I run the movie in iMovie are then made automatically in iDVD, like final cut with Dvd Studio pro, or do I have to share the movie again? sorry for my english
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, IDVD can update automatically but you need to do some steps manually and build the DVD manually in iDVD. 1. In iMovie share the movie to the Media Browser. 2. Open iDVD and choose a theme and click on Project > add Movie... 3. Navigate to the movie in the Media Browser in iDVD and drag it onto the Add Movie button. 4. Now in iMovie if you make any changes to the project you will need to save it to the Media Browser again. 5. Any changes in iDVD will not show yet. First you must quit and then restart iDVD. Now iDVD will be updated with the new edit of your movie project. iMovie must share the movie in some way so that iDVD can read and recognise the changes you have made. Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: