macProVideo.com
Forums
  • iMovie & DVD
    Is there a way to use imovie 08 on a 4:3 monitor?
    Hi, the only way imovie 08 seems to be fully displayed is to use a widescreen monitor. Unfortunately, I have a standard 4:3 monitor. Is there a way to shrink imovie 08 so I can fully see all of it in my monitor? Thanks, David
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Is there a way to use imovie 0...
    Hi David & welcome to the forums! I don't have a 4:3 monitor to try this on, but once you launch iMovie you will see three little buttons (top left of the interface). Click on the Green one (Zoom control). This should resize the window to fit to the screen dimensions. If this does not work, drag the window off screen to the left until you see the right edge of the window. Then use the right bottom edge to resize the window. Have you checked in System Preferences > Display that your display resolution is supported? and do you have any display options on your monitor? Hope that helps Rounik
  • iMovie & DVD
    Thanks Rounik! Clicking on the green button did the trick. So simple:) David
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi David. No problem! Simple solutions are the best ones :) Enjoy! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: