macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mark K.
    Peculiar Audio Bug
    I recently made a 20-minute film and edited it in iMovie 09. I started it on a friends MacBook, and due to various circumstances I had to finish it on another Mac. I exported the completed project (to m4v at high quality), and noticed something very odd: all the audio from the last half-dozen clips, some of which I had muted and voiced over, was playing very loud, but duplicated and shifted 10 seconds forward. Needless to say, this ruined my film. To clarify: none of these weird changes showed in my timeline, the messing-up took place during export. I'm now retouching the edit on a third Mac (I recently moved from one state to another, which partially explains my perpetual migration), and am afraid I'm going to get this error again. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It sounds similar to what David is experiencing in his recent "Audio Problems" thread. Is there something I can do to prevent it?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Peculiar Audio Bug
    Hi Mark, I've not come across this issue before... perhaps you've mistakenly copied the audio tracks?... What about if you export to another format? :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: