macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Esta94510
    Help! Pictures in slideshow are overlapping
    I'm trying to make a slideshow for my daughter. Pictures, music are all set. When I preview it most of the pictures are overlapping. Why????
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Help! Pictures in slideshow are overlapping
    Hello Esta94510, Welcome to the forums! Which version of iPhoto are you using? What is your Mac and OSX version? What do you mean by "overlapping" - do you the photos are cross-dissolving (transition between one photo to the next)? Thanks Rounik
  • krysten654
    Hello, this is also happening to me! I don't have any sort of transition between my photos. The first photo shows up fine when the slideshow starts, and then the next photo is on top of the other one but smaller, and then the next photo is fine with a white background, and then the next one is on top of that one, and so on! How do I stop this from happening? It never use to do it... Everything else works great. I have version 6.0.4 (797). And I am running on Snow Leopard. Thanks! Krysten654
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi krysten654 welcome to the forums. You're running iMovie HD 6 on Snow Leopard? I haven't tried running that version on OSX 10.6.x for a long time... As far as I know it's not supported on this OS. That doesn't mean you should be expecting bugs like this though... What type of images are these? Have you imported them from your iPhoto library or direct from the Finder? Which Timeline mode are you in? Have you tried setting the project to 4:3 and 16:9 and tried using these images in a new project? A workaround would be to assemble the slideshow in iPhoto and export it to movie and then import that into iMovie HD 6. Hope this helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: