macProVideo.com
Forums
  • FreddieN
    Re: Video looks perfect in imove, shaky and jumpy after export
    I'm having the same issue, and I can't find any help for this. It is very frustrating, someone please help! asap!
  • PhilW
    its a shame that Samsung let their customers in such a bad situation. I've tried a lots of ways, but nothing works. So my 800Euros camcorder now deeply sleeps on a shelve. Unacceptable !
  • Johan L
    Did you try the different ways of importing as described above? It worked for me! /johan
  • PhilW
    yes i tried all the different ways. Cool that it woks for you.... but not for me. Really don't know what to do more. No help from f*****g Samsung !
  • Dana33
    My camcorder is a the new Samsung BSI Sensor OIS Duo. I can watch the video footage properly when viewing it BEFORE importing, but the minute I import into iMovie'11 the shaking starts! I have used 2 other camcorders and the same procedure and this never happened. Is there any other way to not directly import into iMovie, say onto a hard drive and then open from there? Please help...it's a wedding video that I volunteered to do...
  • Philippens
    I solved the problem after weeks of researching. I have a samsung hd camcorder (HMX-S15BP) with an internal harddrive. (H.264) 1. Set your camera on the menu on "resolution 720 HD". Make your film 2. Import in iMovie as is shown before. 3. After finalizing your project, export it in this way: a. Choose quicktime-movie format. (MPEG4-video). Put on "best" quality Choose HD 1280x720 (16:9) Sound: choose AAC Rate 44.100. Here quality "better". With these settings I het a good quality HD-movie. I also replaced the sound in the footage. Even this operation got very good quality in sound.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: