macProVideo.com
Forums
  • pfrich
    Need Camcorder Display Footage
    I have an idea for a "hopefully" funny vblog but I need to simulate a camcorder display recording the "Lens Cap On" warning. The idea being that I shoot the whole "vblog" without knowing my lens cap is on. My JVC GR-D90U has such a warning but it disappears before the recording mode starts. Does anybody know where I can maybe find some stock footage of LCD display warnings? Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Need Camcorder Display Footage
    Hi pfrich, Welcome to the MPV forums! I googled "remove lens cap warning recording" in google images and found one on the Panasonic lumix site... You could then modify it in Photoshop and then drag that image into iMovie. If you want the message to flash - like all good warnings do... then either create one blank background and one with the warning and place them in your project in iMovie or FCPX or do the same in Keynote and export to a movie and bring the movie file into iMovie. Basically, even without Photoshop you can use Keynote to create a fake warning message. Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: