macProVideo.com
Forums
  • wetstuff
    Does iMovie crop?
    I can clearly see some portions of a frame in my project ..that do not export as a HD movie? In this case these were in the upper right side of the frame. It seems to make no difference if I export to HD Movie.. or QT? ..I loose part of my image and things appear closer than they should. http://wetstuff.com/movie/Rob_330min.mov I would appreciate some advice. Thanks. Jim
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Does iMovie crop?
    Hi Jim, What is your original footage size, the project settings in iMovie and the size settings when you export?
  • wetstuff
    I figured it out - import/export same size 1280/720 .. but I 'image stabilized' ...iMovie '09 does sort of a Close Up conversion without you cropping when using 'stabilized'. I hear it is a quirk of the program. Rounik: Thanks for all you help on these forums. I read almost all the questions. Cheers. Jim
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jim, Glad to hear you figured it out. Thanks for posting the solution too. Thanks :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: