macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mike k
    trying to create highest quality video file thats easily usable
    hey can anyone help me out? i use imovie to create promo videos that i burn to dvds. i have a bunch of people who want dvds all over the U.S. and in other countries, but rather than mail dvds, i want to produce a high quality video file that i can send via file server. can anyone give me any advice on this? some clients will be pc users, some will be mac users, but i won't know who is who. do i create a dv file? i am hoping to send something relatively easily user friendly that they can use to create a high quality video on there website page or to burn dvds and send out to their clients. i am a not a sophisticated user of imovie, but that is what i use.
  • BenB
    Re: trying to create highest quality video file thats easily usa
    You want to create an H.264 file. I have a tutorial I'm currently writing at this moment that will be published in The HUB here a mPV soon. But basically I've had great success with H.264, since just about every video player now supports it, including flash. The thing is, you want a .m4v file, not a .mov file for PC users.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: