macProVideo.com
Forums
  • daybreak
    Loading iMovie tuturials
    I bought iMovie yesterday for downloading. Contacted Mac PRO VIDEO but no reply. Done all the steps regards downloading all i got is there web page with download. Done all the e-mail and password but nothing is coming down.
  • BenB
    Re: Loading iMovie tuturials
    I'll nudge the guys to check it out, but it is a huge holiday weekend here in the US, so things will be slow until Monday.
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote=daybreak]I bought iMovie yesterday for downloading. Contacted Mac PRO VIDEO but no reply. Done all the steps regards downloading all i got is there web page with download. Done all the e-mail and password but nothing is coming down.[/quote] Hi Daybreak. I see your message has come through recently in our Support area. With the holiday weekend, our Support team will do their best to get back to you asap. In the meantime, I'm not sure I understand where the problem is exactly... have you: Downloaded NED for Mac (download and video playback app)? http://www.macprovideo.com/about/software Have you used the same account to log-in to NED for Mac that you use to log-in at www.macprovideo.com? Can you also tell us the exact version of Mac OS X you're running? Thanks R
  • daybreak
    O.K. I try my best as this is not my forte. Opened my Mac Hard Drive Version 10.6.8 In download i have N-I.E.D N.E.D Click on N.E.D which opens your page. On the left side i got the tutorial which i bought sitting in the library iMovie 11 102 with a padlock. I click on tutorials and it says "TUTORIAL NOT AUTHORISED Basically i got it downloaded so what is my missing link?
  • daybreak
    Hi Rounik i have read you post again and i have it sorted (I Think) i can play tutorial on my computer. I need to burn a disk so that my son's daughter can learn on a different Mac. Which has not got the amount of H/D space for her to download. Would you know how to do that? I see the burn button but no information on how to do the task. Thank you for your last information. All i did was delete as stated and reopen N.E.D and move it to my application folder. Also saw my download iMovie there. Opened the movie and clicked on it. Asked for e-mail and password and presto. Also i need the tutorial off my computer as i working with FCP-X and the iMovie files are very large. Thank You
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Daybreak Glad to hear you're good to watch the tutorial video download. The burn feature was originally designed as an easy way to transport tutorial files from one computer to another, or back them up - though not to playback from DVD or CD. May i suggest purchasing an external USB hard drive to either move some existing files onto or to place your tutorials on ... as it sounds like you really need more space on your Mac HD. Mac OS X works best when you have at least 10-15% free space. Hope this helps. Rounik
  • daybreak
    Managed to download the tutorial on her computer.I receive an e-mail to use my gift voucher. My wife took the task and loaded it on her computer. Yes, she got an external H/D iGB which I set up for her to edit iMovie projects. I was under the impression one could burn a DVD and use that when needed to watch a tutorial. Was impressed with the service i got regards my problems. Never taught on Thanksgiving as your holiday. We in England dont have that. Only the Taxman use that word in an roundabout way. Thank you
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: