macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vakozye
    Is it possible to add audio to an iMovie project before video?
    Is it possible to add audio to an iMovie project before video? Basically I want to be able to import a music track into iMovie, and then record video of myself playing over it. Here's an example of what I want to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFQHAB2F_MY Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dana
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Is it possible to add audio to an iMovie project b...
    Hi Dana Although in iMovie you can create a new project and then add audio to it first... you won't be able to record video into the project while this backing track is playing. The easiest way to do this would be to play it back using iTunes and use iMovie to record your video. Then drag the recorded video of you playing and the iTunes song into the same project and sync them together. Hope this helps :)
  • Vakozye
    Awesome. Thanks so much for your help Rounik!
  • Rounik Admin
    Pleasure! Let us know how you get on. :)
  • wiricesk
    Have you tried Faasoft Video Converter? It is not only a powerful video converter, but also a professional video editor, with which, you can easily add music or audio to video as your desire. Here is a guide on how to use it to add music to video at: [url]http://www.faasoft.com/articles/add-music-to-video-mac-and-windows.html[/url] Hope it will help you more or less.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: