macProVideo.com
Forums
  • D20Franz
    Motion tracking with an effect
    I was hoping to motion track a jet with an explosion effect to simulate it burning up. as for now i am only using particle emitters any hints or tips?
  • BenB
    Do you have an example of what your looking to do? A simple explosion, or breaking apart in flight? How detailed or not?
  • BenB
    Use a Motion tracker to map the movement of the jet. Apply that to a match move in the Emitter. Or keyframe the Position parameters of the Emitter manually.
  • spakuloid
    Re: Motion Tracking
    You guys need to do an advanced motion tracking video series. How to track motion so that it is clean. How to track motion and apply it if an object moves off the screen in the shot and then comes back in later in the same shot. How to apply the effects to your motion map etc... I think a lot of people want to use Motion to create these kind of tracked effects and blend them into their shots.
  • BenB
    Re: Motion Tracking
    That's a good suggestion. Have you gone through the Motion Tracking section of the user manual? [url]http://help.apple.com/motion/mac/5.0/en/motion/usermanual/#chapter=22%26section=1[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: