macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Adam Shupe
    FCPX Template problem
    Maybe someone can help me with this .. irritating problem i seem to be having with a set of templetes I've created for FCPX. I am editing some "classroom" format video switching between the video or the instructor and his / her powerpoint. The Video of the instructor is my title background frame and when i want to insert a slide i have a drop zone sized to match the slide. The title background shrinks into the corner and goes transparent which works great my problem lies within the drop zone in FCPX when i apply the slide i want it fills the drop zone as if it was the full screen, no matter what setting i apply to the source fill / fit / none it still stretches it to fill the screen and in the process it cuts out material on all four sides. Being a new Mac user and a brand new FCPX/Motion 5 user any help would be greatly appriciated
  • Adam Shupe
    Re: FCPX Template problem
    NVm must have been a glitch rebooted now it works *head meet desk*
  • BenB
    Re: FCPX Template problem
    I love easy solutions. Sounds like a screen redraw glitch, which a few still exist. You could also have tried opening a different Project, then going back to the Library and opening your original Project again. Glad it's working!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: