macProVideo.com
Forums
  • bigolibagoli
    Motion 5 Keyframe problem
    Dear Friends, I have a serious problem with Kframes: after painting with paintstroke I select the shape style light streak 3 and I need to adjust the COLOR OVER STROKE commands into the Keyframes editor...I have no way to see the animated KF in editor... I just tried to (with the right track selected): -right click over the COLOR OVER STROKE+choose "show in KF editor" (a new untitled set is created but I cannot see the animated KF) -drag the same COLOR OVER STROKE to the KF editor (a new untitled set is created but I cannot see the animated KF) -drag from timeline the paint stroke track (a new untitled set is created but I cannot see the animated KF) -choose "animated" in the KF editor but I cannot see the Animated colorstroke KF -I trashed all the preferences -I disclose color over stroke triangle, I select one color and click on the color KF, choose "show in the KF editor" and it's working but I can see only that animated parameter in the KF editor but I need to see all the animated parameters in the same KF editors to adjust them correctly toghether... After many attempts now I can see al the animated KF only on the first track and not on the others I've copied...why..? With Motion 4.x I have only to click on the COLOR OVER STROKE and choose SHOW IN KF EDITOR and I can see and edit all the animated parameters perfectly...
  • BenB
    Re: Motion 5 Keyframe problem
    Answered on another forum. The trick in Motion 5 is that you need to manually change the Keyframe Editor to show the "Animated" set instead of an "Untitled" set. It is a bug.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: