Welcome to the MPV Forums
We’re back! Welcome to the new & improved macProVideo Forums, a friendly and collegial place for discussion of software, computers, and production tools and techniques for audio, video, and graphics. Feel free to browse the various forums and post questions & answers, suggestions, and comments about your favorite software tools and creative activities. Let’s make this a vibrant, fun place for creative types to get together and share our collective knowledge and experience!
Broken line Joe A
May 26th, 2021, 08:12
To help keep the Forums well organized, please follow these suggestions.
- Try to stay on topic within a thread -- start a new thread if changing topics
- Create only one thread for a particular topic (in the most relevant forum), to make sure all responses are kept together and the thread is easy to follow
- Please refrain from posting items for sale or services for hire -- let’s keep things focused on discussion
When discussing/troubleshooting software it usually helps to include the following:
- program version
- other relevant software (like plug-ins)
- OS version
- computer model / year
- any other relevant setup information like RAM, HD/SSD, interface, etc.
If we all stick to these suggestions, the Forums should be a friendly and helpful source for discussion and information.